- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp chia
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 150C and line a standard baking tray.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the honey, coconut oil and peanut butter together until runny.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, walnuts, chia and cacao. Add the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spread the granola out onto the baking tray, and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 to ensure nothing burns.