- 8 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup oats
- Remove the pits from the medjool dates and soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes to soften.
- Add oats and walnuts to a high speed blender and blitz until they are chopped finely.
- Drain the dates and add them to the blender, and blitz until the dates have broken up. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Add the cacao, desiccated coconut and peanut butter, and blend again until combined. If needed, add a dash of water to help things stick.
- Remove the mixture from the blender. Pinch off roughly 1 tbsp of mixture and roll between your hands to form a ball. Continue until all the mixture has been used.
- Keep bliss balls in the fridge to harden slightly. Store leftovers in the TellFresh™ Square 1.125L container to keep fresh for up to 7 days.