Roast Turkey Salad
Whether it's leftover Christmas turkey or a roast chicken, this pasta salad is a perfect way to utilise leftovers for family dinner, as a side or as a great addition to your lunchbox!
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 200g pasta
- 1/3 cup semi dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/4 dried cranberries
- Leftover roast turkey
- Dressing: 1/3 cup mayonnaise, squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, drain and set aside to cool.
- Finely chop the semi dried tomatoes and celery. Cut up the turkey into bite-sized pieces.
- Once the pasta is cool, mix through all additions.
- To make the dressing, place the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a jar and shake until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix through.