- 1 can of chickpeas
- 250g spelt pasta, cooked approx. 7min
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 100g feta
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- pepper & salt to taste
- Handful fresh parsley
- Toss the chickpeas with a splash of oil, salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes in the air fryer or oven until crispy.
- Meanwhile, cook the spelt pasta according to packet instructions.
- Allow both the pasta and chickpeas to cool.
- Chop the onion and cucumber into small pieces.
- In the Decor bowl, combine pasta, onion and cucumber. Add pistachios and crumbled feta and stir to combine.
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt and toss through.
- Top with crispy chickpeas and fresh parsley and serve.