Microwave Miso Noodle Soup
Introducing our quick and delicious miso noodle soup recipe for all the busy vegetarians out there! Skip the stove and say hello to convenience with our microwave-friendly version, perfect for hassle-free lunches using our Microsafe™ Noodle & Oats Bowl.
- 500ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 portion of soba noodles
- 1tbsp red miso paste
- 1 tsp freshly ground ginger
- 40g sliced brown mushrooms
- 1 head of baby bok choy cut into chunks
- 2-3 tofu puffs quartered
Toppings (all optional!):
- Herbs – mint leaves or spring onion
- Sesame seeds
- Chilli oil
- Soy sauce
1. Add stock and miso paste to Microsafe™ Noodle & Oats Bowl.
2. Fit the lid on and microwave for 2 minutes on high.
3. Remove bowl from microwave, and stir to combine.
4. Add noodles, ginger, mushrooms, tofu and bok choy to the bowl. Mix and place the lid back on.
5. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
6. To serve, add sesame seeds, spring onions or toppings of choice.