Chocolate-Chunk Buttermilk Pancakes
Breakfast is served! Keep reading for this delicious chocolate chunk pancake recipe - something the whole family will enjoy.
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- ¼ cup chocolate chunks
- Syrup and whipped cream, to serve
- Combine the buttermilk, egg, extra virgin olive oil and vanilla in the Decor Cook™ Glass Measuring Jug with Lid 650ml and whip with hand beaters.
- Add the flour and sugar, then beat again until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Use a little oil to fry the pancakes one at a time in a non-stick frying pan over a moderate heat for 2 minutes each side, until just firm.
- Serve with syrup and whipped cream.