Cauliflower Rice Tabouleh
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 2 bunches parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cup purple kale, finely shredded
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Segments of 2 oranges, diced
- Honey-mustard dressing, to serve
- Finely chop the cauliflower, then place in the Microsafe™ Rice Cooker 2.75L with 2 tbsp water and a sprinkle of salt. Fit the lid with the vent open, then cook on high (900W) for 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid, stir well, then cook for a further 30 seconds. Set aside with the lid on for 3 minutes, then drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Gently mix in the parsley, kale and tomatoes, then add the oranges and stir lightly.
- Drizzle with honey-mustard dressing to serve.