Commemorate ANZAC Day with a delicious Anzac Biscuit stored in our Tellfresh container; however, we love this biscuit all year round - the perfect lunchbox treat!
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Optional: 2 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 170C° and line a baking tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the coconut oil and golden syrup together in the microwave.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, make 8-10 biscuits. Put them on the baking tray and flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown